Digital Marketing Innovative Trends for 2020
Posted on 2020-09-04 15:22:43, by Seawind
Digital world where technology is evolving so fast and customer satisfaction matters the most for the organizations. Increasing the visibility and organic traffic through SEO, and build a brand with your social media presence helps you increase marketing automation and save time for more personalized engagement. As we enter a new decade and tech continues to change rapidly, we want to take the opportunity to share the digital marketing trends.
1. AI-Powered Chatbots
Invest in a custom, instantaneous customer support option that will respond to questions and engage your site visitors on-page. You’ll also gather data about common questions and patterns of communication. Chatbots are poised to go through transformational changes to implement AI across their core business processes. Some of these are
- Business automation: Automating the business with chatbots helps to handle simple queries promptly and deliver a better customer experience.
- Customer behavioral prediction: Contact centers can use predictive analysis, for launching a product, AI helps to predict the intent of the customers’ reach out in order to adjust the agents.
- Streamlined experience: Bots can collect information to understand the context of interaction to offer faster resolution by identifying the purpose and improving customer experience (CX).
2. Artificial intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is a hot topic for all industries in current times. In fact, 77% of people in the world already use AI in some form (And the rest of 23% will start using it soon!) Artificial Intelligence does not only impact the technology industry but any and all industries you can think of! And with top companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc. working on all possible applications of AI in multiple fields, there is no doubt that it will make a big difference in the future! Adobe even predicts that 80% of all emerging technologies will have some AI foundations by 2020.
And this integration of Artificial Intelligence in all existing and emerging technologies is only increasing year by year. Keeping that in mind, let’s see some of the top Artificial Intelligence trends that might continue in 2020 and shape the future to be more intelligence!!!
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Chips : AI-Enabled Chips are the latest trend in Artificial Intelligence. AI-Enabled Chips will make sure that tasks requiring AI such as facial recognition, natural language processing, object detection, computer vision, etc. much faster.
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things : Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things together is a match made in technical heaven!!! These two technologies used together can change the way technologies operate currently. The IoT devices create a lot of data that needs to be mined for actionable insights. On the other hand, Artificial Intelligence algorithms require the data before making any conclusions.
- Artificial Intelligence CyberSecurity With the rising popularity of AI, it is even becoming a key player in cybersecurity. The addition of Artificial Intelligence can improve the analysis, understanding, and prevention of cybercrime. It can also enhance the cybersecurity measures of companies so that they are safe and secure.
3. Shoppable Posts
Research shows that customers are more likely to buy with a streamlined shopping experience so utilize the features of apps to direct sell across platforms. It’s all about minimizing hassle and mitigating losing customers moving between sites or apps.
As you all that social media is said to be the biggest platform for online marketing. You will be in shock when you know the number of people shop via social. Based on recent survey, 60% of instagram users said that they find new and latest products on Instagram. Over 4000 users of Pinterest said that pinterest helps them is discovering new products.
It is clearly visible that maximum number of people use these platform to shop.
4. Video Marketing
You just cannot ignore that 60% of customers says that watching product videos before purchasing gives them a more clear picture about the product which makes them more confident about buying the product. When it comes to digital marketing trends 2020, Video marketing is the backbone of the digital marketers.
Great content will be of value and interest to your customers especially if it creates an experience. Think about promoting DIY videos, founder narrative stories, styling videos, or partnering in with local videographers to tell stories relevant to your audience. It’s all about the indirect sell and using it to build your brand.
Let’s take an example that if you are buying the product then what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Of course! The below written questions will pop up in front of you:
- What is it?
- When should I buy it?
- How do I buy it?
- Who’s it a good/not good fit for?
- How much does it cost?
- Why do I need it?
But how will you get the answer? And this is where video can influence the customer in buying the product. Making videos about your product can be very beneficial for you to convince the customer and making them mentally satisfied before doing the payment.
5. AR and VR Technology evolution Trend
In today’s world, people are busier and might not be able to visit your commercial space or they’re trying to imagine how your brand fits into their life. Creating immersive marketing taps into how visual we are, shows your brand is cutting edge, and creates a diverse, memorable offering.
Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality have touched the zenith of fame in recent years and are rapidly growing to be one of the leading marketing designs. While VR was the more well-known of the two for quite a while, it is a fact that AR will outpace VR by 2020 in comparison to VR.
AR is presently finding its significance with the notable businesses like the Swedish based multinational group in the furniture business viz., IKEA. Latest in digital marketing trends amplify the use of the internal apps and with the help of AR, customers can observe what kind of furniture is as per their liking before entering the physical store.
6. Google Apps: The tool for smart bidding
Digital marketing trends substantiate that automation is the same old thing in the marketing domain, however, because of ongoing Google Ads updates reported at Google Marketing Live, you may anticipate that mechanization and smart bidding should set standards for multiple PPC account administrators.
Google Ads depends on machine learning to streamline your bidding attempts so that you get the maximum value on the conversion. The intensifications reported at Google Marketing Live have allowed your bids ever seen before with the potential to pick conversion activities to the extent of campaigning manifestation.
7. Voice Search
Make sure you’re optimizing your content for voice as well as text searches — more and more users are searching this way with the prevalence of smart home devices and hands-free. You need to prioritize these analytics as well to rank in searches.
“Alexa, will you be my girlfriend?”
“Sorry! But I like you as a friend.”2021
Digital marketers can ‘not afford to ignore Voice search. According to research, it is said that by 2020, 70% of all the searches will be the voice searches. This is surely has a great impact on search trends which makes it attain a very significant place new trends of digital marketing.
8. Interactive Content
And when it comes to the Digital marketing trends, Content is the king. AR/VR, 360-degree video, Shoppable posts, polls and quizzes are few examples of Interactive content. Content is the biggest reason for an user to stay longer on your website. It automatically increases your brand awareness.
9. Programmatic Advertising
Programmatic advertising is changing the method of digital advertising so quickly. Basically, using artificial intelligence for automating ad buying which allow us to target more particular audience. For example – Real time bidding is a perfect kind of programmatic ad buying. As per the eMarketer, In the U.S there will be 86.2% of digital display programmatic ads by 2020.
10. Social Messaging Applications
Again, meet your customer where they are and make it easy for them to stay connected with you. Natural conversations support their brand experience and increase the likelihood that they’ll feel informed as well as supported. Digital marketing trends for 2020 will ensure that Social media applications like WeChat, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp are no longer the tools to communicate with your friends. These apps are becoming popular means for entrepreneurs to address their valued customers. Facebook Messenger scans more than fifteen billion messages reciprocated among individuals and digital marketers every month.
Here are some guidelines the business entities have optimized for concerning messaging applications:
- Building contact and building connections.
- Educating customers about the brands manufactured Sales promotions.
- To organize events.
- Retrieving customer base Revamping the customer support system client service.